So some parents have a hard time admitting to themselves that their child is the one who makes all the other kids cry. I don't have a hard time admitting that. I know Makenzie is evil. I know she hurts others with her intense desire to love them violently. I know this, and I try to protect your children but I only have so much control. My many apologies to all of Makenzie's friends who have ever been victims of her love. We hope you felt more love than pain. And mostly our apologies to Essence. Oh Essence how she loves you the most. How she wishes she could hold onto you and never let you go. We are sorry you are the victim of her most hanus love crimes. People you are witnessing a love crime in action. Essence, again, we are sorry!

The subtle (I am going to just sit on top of her and see what happens)

Then we will lean back and squash her, then see what happens

That was fun

Luckily Essence thought so as well
Essence,Makenzie is very sorry for biting you!
5 comments:
Her and Summer could start an alliance.
Ha Ha- don't worry- when I hve kids, I am positive they will be the misunderstood mean ones too...or maybe not even misunderstood...maybe premature serial killlers...who knows...oh the horror of not knowing what my kids are going to be like and fearing the worst:(
I couldn't stop cracking up when you see her leaning back on Essence. It was just so Kenzie.
Hahahaha!!! I couldn't stop laughing. That is hilarious. Don't worry, by the time I have kids Makenzie will have grown out of this stage (right??) and I can come visit!
We love you Makenzie!
Love Brighten and Essence
Post a Comment