Monday, November 16, 2009

Christmas in Utah Anyone?

Hi friends, is anyone going to be in UT for Christmas? Because we will be!! We would love to see you if you will be there. Please let me know and hopefully we can set up some time to spend together.

10 comments:

Rachel said...

Yes yes and yes!!!! I will so be here and want to see you, Lee, and your kiddos.

Unknown said...

uh YEAH!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!

Danica said...

Us too - 16th- 29th!

William C. McCrery said...

Ashley! We LIVE in Utah! WOOOOOHOOOO!!!!!

We call first dibs, because I know we live like 5 minutes away from your parents.

William C. McCrery said...

Plus, we'll have two kids by then.

Stepper the Mighty said...

i second Bill's comment - lets let our kids play!

Tracy and Micah said...

I will be in Utah over Christmas too!! We will be up in Park City most of the time, but I think will venture south for a day?

BrieAnn said...

We live in Utah still...but we're going to California for Christmas this year, darn it. But we aren't leaving until the 23rd, so hopefully we can see you before we leave.

The Ballard Family said...

We'll be in UT 20-27th. Maybe we could plan a Wymount Reunion!!!

Lindsey said...

You better come see me!! We will feed you!!