YMCA Santa Photos 2012
Austin holding Ryan - my ugly Christmas sweater in the works in the background
Christmas Eve, this may be the best family photo we have in 2012
The Annual Christmas Eve Nativity. Baby Jesus, Mary and Angel
Christmas PJ's
You know when you read your friends blog, and every picture is beautiful, they constantly look like a super model, their family picture should be in a magazine, their children are perfectly put together, and their Christmas was perfect in every way. Yeah, one thing about reading my blog, you will never get that feeling here. Yes, people this is the best of the best.
Lee and I hardly ever take pictures, not because we don't want to, but because we have the world's oldest camera and we always forget it. Then we hardly ever look picture worthy. We haven't had a family photo for over 2 years and even then it was at JC Penny. I ooooh and awe at everyone else's family portraits, but dang, I will not spend hundreds of dollars on a photograph. I am sorry I cannot bring myself to do it. Especially when I feel like I have the know how but not the equipment. So when my children look back on their lives in photos they will see the truth.
Yes, half the time you weren't wearing pants, no we never bothered doing your hair. Yes you wore the same outfit for 1 entire year. Yes we got the cheapest Santa photos we could find, yes your Mom is wearing a Hoody Footy. Yes your parents did look young, and yes they were and continue to be awesomely embarrassing. No fabricated photo shop quality picture perfect memories here, just the real freaking deal! But that is one thing I love about us, what you see is what you get. And if you ask me, it's pretty dang good.
6 comments:
I have an idea! You can come to Utah and visit and I'll use you guys as a practice family and take your family pictures so that I can hone my skills. Sound like a plan? :)
We sure miss you guys muchos. I love your hoody footy. I think I need one. I'm so tired of putting on pj pants, and a hoody, and socks. Why not just knock it all out at once??
I'm so glad that we get to see you guys in June or we'd for sure have to take a road trip to see ya.
You crack me up. Glad you're keepin' it real!
I don't know Ash, those photos from your November 26 post look pretty professional are pretty much picture perfect! Incredibly cute grandchildren!..............Larry
I really wish we could have gotten a better glimpse of your hoody footies. Otherwise, no complaints about these photos. Love when anyone keeps it real. You are all adorable! Miss you!
Love it!! Exactly why we love you guys!! I love your pics though and I'm with you.... I wouldn't spend $100 on a photo. Jared's sister took our pics!! Miss you guys! When ya comin to TX?
Post a Comment