Saturday, December 15, 2007
Funny Story: Should kids eat metal?
So funny story of the week. As a lot of you may know, some of the Boppy Slipcovers got recalled, mine included. I guess the zipper has lead paint. Anyway, so I was complaining to Lee about how much of a pain this is, I have to send it in, wait for a new one.. blah blah! So he was getting heated and said, "just don't send it in, I could tell any parent don't let your kid chew on metal." So he starts ranting and raving about how only idiot parents let their kids eat metal. As he is saying all this I look down and Makenzie has grabbed Lee's belt (which is unbuckled and just hanging out, why I don't know) and starts chewing on the belt buckle (also made of metal) Go figure. I just stared at him for a minute, let him finish and said "all this from the man who is letting his daughter chew on his belt buckle?" I guess we're those idiot parents who let their kids eat metal. After all of that I have decided to send my Boppy back, lesson learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi! How are you guys doing? I have one of those bobby covers too. But I have not sent it back yet, I don't like dealing with stuff like that.
I read about Makenzie's crawling dilema.. Dylan also hated tummy time, and it took him forever to roll over. He could have if he wanted to, but I guess he just didn't want to. And when we would put him on his tummy he acted more like a turtle on its back. Finally he would try scooting with us pushing on his feet, then after he was 8 months old I looked over at him and he was crawling. I liked it when he figured it out, because he was happier that he could get around on his own. But before that he just didn't care. So...I guess babies do everything on their own time..I wouldn't even worry about it and before you know it she will flip over and crawl across the room. Good Luck!
"I can guess why the belt was unbuckled!" said Will.
Post a Comment