Our good friends threw a Neil Diamond sweater party. Lee and I were more than excited to purchase ugly DI sweaters in order to attend this great event. So we went to a thrift store here and found a few little numbers we thought appropriate. Lee even bought a red turtle neck to go under his green sweater. So we put them on and took some pictures and checked each other out and came to the conclusion we didn't look that bad, in fact we looked good. That isn't supposed to happen wearing an ugly sweater. We thought it was funny. I have decided to add my ugly sweater to my repertoire of winter clothes.
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Neil Diamond Christmas Party
Our good friends threw a Neil Diamond sweater party. Lee and I were more than excited to purchase ugly DI sweaters in order to attend this great event. So we went to a thrift store here and found a few little numbers we thought appropriate. Lee even bought a red turtle neck to go under his green sweater. So we put them on and took some pictures and checked each other out and came to the conclusion we didn't look that bad, in fact we looked good. That isn't supposed to happen wearing an ugly sweater. We thought it was funny. I have decided to add my ugly sweater to my repertoire of winter clothes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am laughing so hard. As soon as I saw this picture I thought, "Is Lee really wearing a turtle neck under his sweater?" Just to be sure I clicked on the picture to enlarge it and started chuckling at Lee's sweater combo, I even showed Will.....Then I read the narative. Oooops...maybe I should read before passing judgement. Hahahah.
But seriously your sweater is cute!
So, I finally got to reading your blog! It was really entertaining. I have added you to my keeping tabs. I especially liked the story about feeding Makenzie metal. Gosh, what kind of parents are you??? I'm just joking, too bad you can't hear sarcasm through typing. Anyway, thanks for dinner tonight! It was great!
Post a Comment