
So I have this favorite salad dressing. It is the best in the world. So tastey, makes all salads way better. It is called Bernstein's Cheese and Garlic Italian. I used to buy it all the time when I lived in Utah, so naturally when I got out here I thought I could just buy it here. WRONG!! I have been to every grocery store in the greater Northern Virginia area and guess who carries my salad dressing. No one! So I even looked to see if I could order it on Amazon or directly from the company. You can only buy it by the case. How would I ever use an entire case before it passed the sell by date. So I am stuck, salad dressing less. I even keep an empty bottle in my fridge to remind me of the good times we have had together. If anyone is going to the west coast anytime soon and then coming the east coast will you pick me up a bottle, I will pay you for it. If you have the wonderful chance of having it at your local grocery store, I suggest you buy a bottle and savor it, it is truly wonderful.
4 comments:
or you could give one of us on the east coast your address and we could send it to you by mail:)
Some stores will special order--especially the higher scale ones. Take your bottle into the manager and see if they'll order for you. I had the same problem with Mrs. Richardson's hot fudge, but they ordered it and put all the rest on the shelves for others to purchase. Can't hurt to try. :-)
I can bring you some in June:)
Rest assured that if I come out to the east coast with a bottle of Bernstein's I will not ask you to pay me for it! It'll be on me. Special ordering it is genius though!!!
Post a Comment