So if anyone knows me well enough they know that I have an enormous mouth and tounge. I don't know why, it's just always been that way. While Makenzie seems to have inherited most of Lee's genes (she looks just like him) it am privaleged to find out that she has my long tounge and big mouth. The better for sticking in stuff you would never think would fit, like an entire contact case and a huge person spoon. Lately Kenzie has been going Ahh and sticking out her tounge it is hilarious, she will do well at the dentist someday. I thought we needed to get a family picture of our mouths. Althought Kenzie isn't sticking out her tongue nearly as far as she can, this was the best we could capture. Doesn't Lee look like a Santo in this picture! HA!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Curse of the large mouth/tongue
So if anyone knows me well enough they know that I have an enormous mouth and tounge. I don't know why, it's just always been that way. While Makenzie seems to have inherited most of Lee's genes (she looks just like him) it am privaleged to find out that she has my long tounge and big mouth. The better for sticking in stuff you would never think would fit, like an entire contact case and a huge person spoon. Lately Kenzie has been going Ahh and sticking out her tounge it is hilarious, she will do well at the dentist someday. I thought we needed to get a family picture of our mouths. Althought Kenzie isn't sticking out her tongue nearly as far as she can, this was the best we could capture. Doesn't Lee look like a Santo in this picture! HA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
That's a hilarious picture of the three of you. He does look like a saint with that light above his head.
This is hilarious!!! It's great you got her to open her mouth at just the right time. So FUNNY!!!
i love it!
This is so funny to me because I remember your big mouth, lol. You showed me one time how big it could get and I'm so glad Kenzie inherited it from you! By the way, I think Kenzie looks just as much like you as she does Lee. I think she has your mouth, your forehead, and a mix between Lee and yours nose and eyes. I'm not sure about the chin. All I know if your a babe and Kenzie is a babe! I miss you guys!
I didn't know what a "Santo" was, but I thought to myself, "If by Santo she means Saint, then yes yes he does". :) I honestly can't figure out who Makenzie looks like. I think it must be a perfect mix. She is just so dang cute and I love every last bit of her!
what a very special family picture! I think you have next years christmas card pic all planned out!! Kenz is darling!! I'm a little jealous of the big mouth syndrome....when I go to the dentist, he has to use the chilren's tools to get in my little hole of a mouth!
Hey you guys are lookin good we are adding you to our faves www.kirklandfam.blogspot.com tom and staci and Mason and baby Braxton
Ashley, I am so glad that someone will be able to carry on your large tongue and mouth after you are gone. The world will be a better place for it. And Kenzie's little curls are freakin' adorable.
Man I miss you guys! And she is cute stuff. i hope she does have curly hair. everyone knows I'm parshal to it!!
Post a Comment