Monday, March 17, 2008

Another case of "Daddy lets me do it."


We had a few friends over for Lee's Birthday. While I was busy cutting and serving cake, Lee was busy pumping our daughter full of sugar. I look over and she is sucking back a Fresca. Good thing it's actually sugar free, and good thing the can was actually empty.

3 comments:

Ie Li said...

Dads are so much more easy going than moms. Sometimes I can't believe I have to remind Steve to wash things before putting them in our babies' mouths!

Unknown said...

Yes, yes, yes, I can totally relate on this one. Reagan isn't eating anything but oatmeal and yet Will is constantly trying to feed her sugar!

Critchfield fam said...

Happy Birthday Lee!! Sorry we missed your party, somehow I guess the invite never got to us. We'll be sure to fly out next year! :)