Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Elvis has Left the Building


Kenzie has been quite our little copy cat lately. I mean she copies everything, gestures, words, you name it. It is actually kind of fun. Any way she also likes to copy what I wear, nice robe I know. So Lee put it on her and I loved the way it looked when she walked away.

4 comments:

Critchfield fam said...

She has so much hair. The robe probably looks better on you, huh Ash? lol We miss you guys. At this age, our girls would have so much fun together!! :(

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

I love that picture!

New Beginnings. said...

can I just say I love your daughter...can I have her?:)

Adri said...

Cute! I remember I was like 14 when my youngest brother hit that copycat stage. We totally abused the power of having a toddler to do/say anything we wanted him to. Use it for good! haha.