
Baby Austin just lying there taking in the world.

Austin doing the thriller dance.

I had no idea she was putting on this face until I looked at the pictures. Then I started laughing. Who is this girl?

You ask a 2 year old to smile, this what you get.

We wrap Austin up like a Burrito baby so Lee decided it would be fun to wrap Makenzie as a Giant Burrito Baby.
7 comments:
A) Austin's adorable (that thriller pic is too funny)
B) Kenz is awesome
C) I love my BYU sweatshirt blanket :)
XOXO
too cute - I love her curly hair!
what cuties! love the expressions!
Love him!!! Oh, and miss you!
yay! finally the update we've been checking for so many times lately! and worth the wait, too. austin is one good-looking little guy. so cute actually! and those pictures of makenzie crack us up. miss you guys.
I love the thriller dance picture. He is so so handsome, Ashley! You and Lee make beautiful children.
I'll admit it. When I had Kennedy, suddenly the 2-year old Hadlie didn't seem so fun anymore. Mostly really loud, demanding, annoying and HUGE. We're good now but it took a while!
Post a Comment