Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lamest Blogger ever

Hi everyone, I just want to award myself lamest blogger ever award. I just spent too much time looking at everyone else's blogs (so beautiful by the way). And I have realized that I am totally lame. We all know my posts average about once a month. So pathetic. How do people find time to blog, and how do they make their lives sound and look so awesome. Right now I admit that I am a better race organizer than mother. For the past 3 days I have spent most of my time getting things together for the Ragnar and letting my children watch tv. Who am I? Anyway just wanted to say Congrats to everyone else for being awesome bloggers, congrats to me, for making you all look really good! Win, Win, Win!

2 comments:

Critchfield fam said...

lol you crack me up!!!

Denisse said...

Hey Ash, I just ran across your blog...I hope you don't mind...this post is so funny!:)

I've been feeling the same way...my goal is to blog once a week but it just ain't happening lately!!! haha!:) and I'm not organizing anything, my kids just have been acting crazy these last few weeks...I just can't seem to be able to keep up with them and everything else...