Thursday, June 3, 2010

Where to start

We're not dead, I'm just lazy.

Its been so long since I've seriously blogged, or even stalked for that matter, I feel like I've forgotten how. And what do I share? I used to go through life experiencing moments and thinking to myself "this is going to make a good story for the blog." Have I run out of stories, or have I forgotten how to blog, become so wrapped up in other things? In an attempt to redeem myself I was going to tell some awesome story accompanied by some truly amazing pictures. But I realized I didn't have either, so this is a simple summary of my life in a nutshell, accompanied by a few cute pictures of my kids. Take it or leave it, this re-blogging thing is going to take some time.
Life in a nut shell:
1. I got so excited when my 20% off REI coupon came in the mail because my mind is consumed by two things right now. Moving to Atlanta and the Ragnar Relay. I spend every spare second (and also the ones I should probably be playing with kids) on the computer looking up reflective vest, LED lights, head lamps and houses in Atlanta. You can bet I saved 20% off my led lights, now if only I could save 20% on a house.

2. Summer is here, bring it on, bring on the heat, the pool, the BBQ's, just bring everything, I dare you.

3. I run, a lot. I like it, most of the time.

4. Family? Just kidding, my kids consume my almost every minute and my husband continues to provide for the family in a new setting, he's working hard so that hopefully we can have a better life soon enough. Austin is a dream child, the kid literally lights up my life with sunshine and laughter and an overwhelming love. Kenzie lights up my life in a different kind of way, she and I share moments every once in a while where I think, I really love you. Otherwise we just try and make it through. Today we had a moment, I was giving Kenzie a bath and Austin crawls in and a minute or two later I look beside me and he is standing up looking into the tub on Makenzie. She and I look at him in shock (he's never pulled himself to standing before) and Austin starts laughing hysterically, and so does Makenzie. They did it for about 3 minutes. It was great.

Super Hero Babies

Love at the fountains. They really are such good friends, it has been a blessing in my life, they make each other so happy. I'm in trouble in a few years when they team up against me.

7 comments:

Critchfield fam said...

So, you're moving to Atlanta? give the blog details girl. When? Job transfer? Is that closer to Texas?? lol Did I mention that I love you? :)

Miss Sarah in Georgia said...

Did Lee know he has a cousin who lives in Atlanta? I would be happy to answer questions if you're interested. And, depending on what part of the city he'll be working in, I can recommend a house for sale in our neighbourhood for a steal-of-a-deal.

Lee, Ashley, Makenzie said...

Sarah, where do you live? I would love love love to talk to you.

Miss Sarah in Georgia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Smash, I didn't know you were moving to Atlanta! Cool! I'm glad you're doing well. Your kids are so freakin' cute.

Sabs said...

atlanta? cool my sis lives there and her mother in law is a real estate agent there! you should call her! love your super hero kiddos

The Ballard Family said...

Atlanta! Did you ever know the Weiler's (sp) from Wymount? I think they are in Atlanta too! Good luck with life!