Monday, August 2, 2010

Life is nutty

Well, we've been pretty busy. With Lee gone every weekday for the past 3 months, and us relocating to Atlanta in 2 weeks, throw in a house hunting trip and just a little hint of summer heat and you got yourselves what I call "our summer vacation." Not too impressive. I'm not sure if the worst is over (Lee gone all the time) or if it still lies ahead (moving). But luckily I have a hubby who loves me more than anything because his grand plan is yes... get this.. send me to Seattle while he drives the kids to Atlanta and moves in all our stuff. Do husbands do nicer things for their wives? Don't think its even possible. So while I'm with fam and friends, he'll be with kids and boxes. Lee, I love you! So our days in Virginia are numbered. We put in an application on a tiny little town home, (not buying, not yet at least) and we hope life will move forward and that we will learn to love Atlanta as much as DC. We'll miss friends and family, but we look forward to new adventures, and new friends. That is life right now, and this is probably all you will get until late September when I return for... dun dun dun RAGNAR!!!! Can't wait, I'm seriously getting excited.

2 comments:

Sabs said...

heard you were moving close to britt! so jealous! have fun in Sea-town:)

Danica said...

Hot-lanta!! That's exciting. Good luck with everything Smash and Lee. Your family is so adorable. Miss you guys.