Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Oh the Children

I just wanted to post some pictures mainly of Austin because I don't think he gets enough play. Makenzie seems to make her way into most of these pictures. So eat your hearts out.

Go Cougs!!

Love this kid!!

My little buddy.

This is how we beat the heat on our deck. This is an activity better suited for a yard, but when all you have is a 3rd floor deck, you make it work.

Goobers from the get go, I think these children belong to me.

1 comment:

Denisse said...

Aawww...so cute! I already miss you guys! I'm sad that I didn't make it on Friday to say our final goodbyes...Scott was home during the day and since that doesn't happen very often we just decided to stay home...anyway, I hope you have fun in Seattle and I hope Lee makes it to GA okay with the kiddos! You guys are great!!!!:)