Thursday, April 19, 2012

Seriously what is wrong with me???




I know back from the dead! But probably not for long. My blogging skills have slipped into the potty a long with my hot running bod, and probably a few of my parenting skills. But it's all good. Maybe by December of 2012 I will get my act together. So for those of you who have long awaited this post, boy are you in for a doozy! (Sadly though, not really.)

1. Life is good, we are prego sauce. 18 weeks to be exact, we find out the gender on May 5th. We will then celebrate with tacos and lots of them. I am guessing girl. Who knows?

2. We are actively searching for a house to buy.. Come July we better own a house, that is all I have to say.

3. We have been fortunate enough to see a lot of people that we love. We took a much needed vacation to Richmond/DC. I got to see almost everyone that I love and miss and adore. And thanks to Talai for hosting me for much longer than expected. And thanks to Melissa for her nursing skills, and thanks to Alisha for hosting a great get together with great ladies that I miss so much!! So good to see you all.

4. That's about it. School is out in May, hopefully we will find a house, move in, start kindergarden, have a baby in September, get some visitors and that should take us to the holidays. Life is looking pretty uncertain at the moment, but the future holds good things.

Here are some random pictures, nothing coincides with anything, just enjoy.

7 comments:

Stepper the Mighty said...

Congratulations! I know I'm probably slow to be in the know - but that is so exciting. Three kids is a WONDERFUL number - and your kids are blessed with the cuteness gene.

good luck with the house hunt!

Alisha said...

That WAS a doosey. (How do you spell that anyway?) We were so happy to see you.

I love that picture of the kids in the sink...with undies on their heads? Awesome.

Good luck house hunting. It's a real drag.

Critchfield fam said...

It's about time! Glad you're alive :) the pic. of them in the sink reminded me of how ghetto you guys can be lol I bet they saw you and Lee in the sink w/ underwear on your heads rapping or something and then decided to copy ya hahaha good luck with the house hunt and the pregnancy!!

Anonymous said...

Yippeeee--an Ashley post! The blogosphere has missed you! It's been suggested about that last photo that Austin and Makenzie got the idea from you and Lee sitting in the sink with underwear on your heads. I just want to say that there is nothing in Lee's upbringing that would pre-dispose him to such things :)

.............Dad Willis

Janelle said...

WHAT???? YOU'RE PREGNANT???!! (Ok, just kidding). So only a few days until you find out? Awesome. I am not sure what I am hoping you have. And congrats on the home-buying process! We are in the middle of that too and it's so, so fun and a little overwhelming to narrow it down all at the same time. I hope you find that "this is the one" home and that life is good and settled by September. Hopefully we can be among the family you see during the fall or holidays...it's been too long. Miss you and love you!
J

Denisse said...

Congrats Willis'! I was very sad to miss you when you were in town...Scott's schedule was insane, never reliable! :( Glad to see that your family is growing. Makenzie is a beauty and Austin is not a baby any more! Can't wait to hear what you're having next! Good luck house hunting!

Anonymous said...

I would love some of her knickers to sniff I love the smell of my great nieces 2 yr and 5 yr oldcunts