So our little baby is growing up. I don't even think you can call him a baby anymore but he is so dang precious he'll always be my baby. He had a great birthday with great friends. Pizza, cupcakes, and friends, it was low key and totally great. Thanks Aunt Adrianne for all the presents. As you can see they were hit.
3 comments:
Austin looks a bit older already :) The karaoke video was sooooooooooo cute! How fun! Every mother's dream! It's more of a far fetched dream for me though since I can't sing that well. I'd lip sing and let Kailee belt it! You guys rocked it!
Austin is quite the handsome little man! Happy Birthday a bit late. We miss you guys!
What a cutie! They are both so big! I totally understand how you feel about Austin always being your baby...that's how I felt about Braden until a few weeks ago...he was my baby, even though he is 4!:)
Post a Comment