Once again, I vomit the last 5 months
of pictures and experiences at you. So no time for a novel, just a
few brief descriptions of our life.
|
|
| My little nerds |

Ryan is getting bigger everyday. He is
seriously the best baby ever. So happy, so nice, so wonderful. Love
him to death. He is featured as Spiderman below.
|
| Spider-baby |
Austin is the craziest pants of them
all. So fun and so funny, and crazy all rolled into one. We are
enjoying almost of the time we get to spend together. Next year he
starts “real” preschool. He is my giant goof ball. I had to
include the picture of Makenzie and Austin in their basketball gear.
They look like the biggest nerds ever. They came to watch me play
church ball once, and they played basketball for like a week
straight. It was awesome.
 |
| Savannah |
Lee and I are doing well. I included a
few pics from our trip to Savannah, mostly just of the scenery, the
city is so breathtaking and so full of history. It was really cool,
the more I think about it, the more I want to go back.
 |
| Savannah |
 |
| Twinners. Ryan is the spitting image of Makenzie as a baby. It will be interesting to see what he looks like in a few years. |
|
|
Makenzie is doing well. She is in
Gymnastics right now and loving it, in fact that is all she does all
the time. She decided to have a gymnastics themed birthday. Well we
had it at the house and had a few of our Pro YW gymnasts come teach
the girls some tricks. They had a blast. She only has a few weeks
of school and is starting swim team next week. I hope to turn her
into a fish, because the thought of 3 on 1 at the pool makes me
nervous. I need to know she is ok so I can focus on Austin and Ryan.
 |
| Makenzie's Birthday |
 |
| Future Team USA at Makenzie's Birthday Party |



Other than that we are just keeping our
heads above water. We have been doing a lot of work to the house. I
don't really have many before pictures, but I have taken a lot of
after pictures. You could probably scroll down the blog and see the
before pics if you were really interested. Anyway Mom and Dad these
are for you. We finally got the couch in the loft, put up some
curtains, feels like a regular room now. You can see the curtains in
both the dining and play room. I also took a picture of our stair
wall, see we painted that to match. Also you can see where we
removed the tree and created the beds. The beds themselves don't
look stellar right now. We still need to get the mulch in, but we
tilled the ground (that was a beast) got rid of the pine straw, and
put in the plants. You can see all the mulch from our tree stump
grindings everywhere. It is a slow process. Lee doesn't like the
wall I built but I think it looks nice. Anyway that is us in a nut
shell. Doing great, looking forward to summer. Taking a few trips
to the beach, and if I can plan it just right we might try and get up
to VA. We will see.








 |
| The house from the street |
 |
| The kids strawberry picking |
 |
| Ryan and I strawberry picking |
3 comments:
Your family is darling and your house is beautiful. So fun for me to catch up with you.
You guys look so great, and what a beautiful house!!
momo520视讯 , momo520视讯 , momo520视讯 , momo520视讯 , momo520视讯 , momo520视讯 , momo520视讯 , momo520视讯 , momo520视讯 , momo520视讯
Post a Comment