Thursday, September 27, 2007

Keeping Makenzie Entertained






One of the joys of parenthood is keeping your little ones entertained. Makenzie is smart, she's done peakaboo, she's eaten her toys about 10 too many times, she's bounced the day away.... what more could she possibly want. Well Lee discovered something new. Naked sink time. We were getting Kenzie ready for her bath and Lee turned the sink on. Well she nearly dived in the sink to play with the water, so Lee just set her in and she is a perfect fit. The combination of the water and the mirror kept her entertained for a while, plus she looked so dang cute. Now when she won't stop crying we have one more thing we can try.

5 comments:

ateqah said...

so great! love the blog! will check back for updates! xoxoxoxo

Sabs said...

hooray! Lindsey and I were just saying the other day that we wished you had a blog:) Wishes do come true!!! Kenzie is so freakin' cute! I love the orange bow pic! I can't believe how big she is! That's awesome:) Way to go on the 5K. Daniel would be jealous that you're a good wife and run with your hubby. Hee hee I suck. you can check out my blog and a bunch of other sammamish girlies under my blogger friends.

http://www.littlelawtons.blogspot.com

Calley said...

I love your blog! And I love little miss Kenzie! She is so gorgeous you guys. Ohhh to have her skin coloring...
Now the rest of your fan club, can officially stalk you. This is just great. And are you guys going to be in WA for Christmas? Because the Sparks will be here too, we should definitely do something!

Janelle said...

Lee & Ash--
FINALLY! I've been waiting for this blog debut for so long! Is it my birthday or yours, Ash? I love it! This will be so fun for Keith and me to be able to get more updates on the everyday things of your lives out there. We can't wait to see you out here in a month!
Love you,
Janelle

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, what do you feed her?? obviously not yams! Very cute blog. A 5k sounds fun, I need to start running again when I get the okay from the doc.