Makenzie is growing bigger and bigger everyday. She already outweighs 98% of the babies her age. She is ginormous, but extremely cute. Every time we go somewhere people have something to say about her weight, and they all think she is a boy, even when she is wearing pink. She doesn't look like a boy. Lee and I are sick of people talking at her saying (in a baby voice) "Hi big boy, big boy, big boy!" Lee has starting removing her from those situations and telli
ng her she doesn't have to listen to that.
She is wearing clothes made for 12 monthers. I just bought her a whole batch of 9 month sleepers a little while ago, she now only fits into one. She is only 5.75 months old. At this rate I will be buying clothes for 18 monthers when she is 7 months old.
She has just started sitting up on her own. She loves to play with her toys in her lap. She picks one up, eats it, picks another up, eat that one and just continues the cycle. Hours of fun. We also put her in her first pair of jeans the other day. She only wor
e them for about 5 minutes because they were already too small. Lee liked the way she looked.
3 comments:
Hey Willis Family-
Makenzie is too cute. She and Stockton would be great together besides the fact that she can probably beat him up. And we don't think she looks like a boy!
Hilarious!! She is a big girl. No worries though, Kailee is big too and I'm sick of old ladies saying "How old is he?" or "what's his name?" or "What a cute fella!" And she's even wearing pink. So now I try to always put a bow on her head, lol. She's sitting up already!! Kailee just recently became stable sitting up. MaKenzie is such a cutie; I can't wait to see her again!
I agree with you guys she doesn't look like a boy! I could tell she's all girl from the first picture! Ignore them. I use to get people asking me if Ethan was a boy or girl and he NEVER looked girly! (not that I am aware of though!) Some people are just not all brains!
Post a Comment