Friday, September 28, 2007

Suprise Party?




So for my Birthday Lee decided he wanted to throw me a suprise party. I had no idea he was even planning anything. Then one night I suggested we invite a few people over for cake and icecream. He got a little nervous and thought I was going to start planning my own party. A few nights later he came home looking a little worried and broke down and told me he had been planning a party and he didn't want me to plan one on top of his. So suprise....not anymore. It ended up being a lot of fun though. Lee's mom came up to watch Kenzie while Lee and I went to Chilli's for dinner. When we got back all our friends were waiting for me. It was pretty low key, we chilled, ate cake and icecream. Then Lee and I opened presents. I couldn't believe what he got me for my birthday. I got a whole Ipod. I confessed to Lee recently that I wanted to join the Ipod revolution, I didn't think I would actually ever have one. That was a great gift. Lee kept telling me all day, that I am half of 50 now and that I am a quarter of a century old. Another friend told me that since that was the case, I am entitled to a quarter life crisis. I may cash that in one of these days.

5 comments:

Sabs said...

hooray happy b-lated... sorry i spaced it yesterday! love ya!

Critchfield fam said...

Ash... I totally forgot... Happy late Birthday!!! A WHOLE ipod, huh! That's awesome!! You are so photogenic!!

Janelle said...

It looks like you had a very fun birthday! Kudos to Lee for planning a surprise party for you. And congrats on the ipod!
--Janelle

Eliza said...

Sorry I couldn't make it to the "surprise" party! I knew about it but I had to work.

I am glad you had a fun night!

The Ballard Family said...

Did Lee also get you a bodyguard for your birthday, or what? You guys have muscle-ey friends! No one is going to be taking your iPod away!