Ok, so it has been like 90 degrees here since May. You would think that summer ends in early September, well it is almost late October and it is still shorts weather. We had one day where it was a little chilly, I thought it was going to be really cold, and that winter had arrived. So I bundled Kenzie up, as soon as we got outside I had to take the coat off because I realized it was still warm. The blue hat was needed though, it was windy. I know she isn't a boy, but look at those eyes when she wears blue. Heart stoppers!
4 comments:
She does have beautiful eyes! I hope she enjoys all of her new clothes and hopefully she won't outgrow them overnight! Keep the pictures coming. :-)
Ash!! I am so excited to see you blogging!! Your little girl is adorable!! Congrats!! It is so good to see your sweet face again!! Take care! Love Ya!
Ohh this is Lindsey Davis, your favorite Lindsey ever...my blog is Lynsnicole.blogspot.com....and there you will see many other familiar bloggers!
I love her coat and the little ears on it! She looks like an edible mouse!
Post a Comment