Thursday, October 18, 2007

A Day at the Farm


Makenzie and I went with our friends Brigthen and Essence to the farm this week to get into the spirit of Halloween. I think I was a little more excited than Kenzie. I kept wheeling her over the animals saying "Oh look at the pigs!" She didn't care, she barely even noticed them. If i was a baby I think I would notice how weird looking and smelly animals are. The highlight was the hey ride, we met some aliens and bunch of cut out characters.
At one point went into a "haunted barn." It wasn't scary but it sure was loud, and Kenzie hates anything loud, she got a little freaked. I think our daugther may be a scare-d-cat. That may not work out with Lee who isn't afraid of anything, and me the queen of thrill rides and Halloween.

6 comments:

Janelle said...

Makenzie is such a cutie! I love that you have a blog now and I get to see how she's growing! We can't wait to see you next week.
--Janelle

Critchfield fam said...

Ash, you are a babe!!

Unknown said...

I can totally see my self being way more into things than Reagan, that is so funny!
I can hardly wait to see you next week! What day are you spending at Wymount b/c I want to come over and hang out.
Do you have a free night you could come over for dinner, or I may organize a canyon night. So let me know.

Sabs said...

so cute! I can't believe kensie's in 18 months clothes already! crazy. gotta love the fall fun!

Tammy said...

Hey Willis Family! Makenzie is a cutie! Hope everything is going well for you guys.

Anonymous said...

I think "Mak" needs a puppy so she will see that all animals aren't funny looking and smelly. I resent that comment! ;-)