Makenzie has once again outgrown all her clothes. We just outgrew the 9 month clothes so we went shopping for more clothes only to find that to our disbelief Makenzie is wearing 18 month clothes. Here she is showing off her new duds. Pictures soon to come, something is going on with our blog.
4 comments:
Hey there, I'm not sure if you remember me but I'm the former Stefanie Browne. Now Stefanie Mainprize. Your daughter is adorable. I completely understand the 6 months in 18 month stuff I've been the same with my 21 month old. He wears 3-4T shirts now and is also in the 100th percentile for height and 75% for weight! My mom calls him a moose! And others call him bulldozer! I got your blog from lindsey davis' blog. I love the bright blue eyes. (now adays I'm a sucker for blue eyes. Cause Ethan's are bright blue too!)
Hilarious! She doesn't look that big. She is a tall baby! She is so cute! Kailee and Kenzie can be "big friends"! I love her pretty eyes!
Haha, she could probably pound Carson, who is barely wearing 18-mo stuff. She is so adorable.
Inconceivable!
Post a Comment