I went to run some errands yesterday while Makenzie was asleep and this is what I found when I walked in the door. Makenzie has always loved to play with the computer keyboard so Lee found his old palm pilot keyboard and set her up with her own little work stations. It has always been Lee's dream to "have his girls watch him program."
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Lee's Programming Prodigy
I went to run some errands yesterday while Makenzie was asleep and this is what I found when I walked in the door. Makenzie has always loved to play with the computer keyboard so Lee found his old palm pilot keyboard and set her up with her own little work stations. It has always been Lee's dream to "have his girls watch him program."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I love your pics with Lee and Makenzie. They crack me up!
SO hilarious!! I love it!! Pretty sure Casey has the exact same dream for the future. ;)
Soo cute!
That is a great picture. She is totally typing away like she is about to miss her deadline. Are those Lee's exact words: "have his girls watch him program"? Too funny! As always, she is a doll. Her features are just so unique!!! I could stare at her all day...if I didn't have my own little doll to look at.
She is so focused!!! That is so funny!
Makenzie is the sweetset thing I have ever seen- I just want to eat her up!
I need to get a keyboard for Mei Li! She loves playing on our computer. That is a really sweet picture
Oh my gosh, that is hilarious! That is so something Layn would do! How are you guys liking it out East?
How cute!! She looks so happy to be doing that. Looks like you have a budding young computer geek on your hands.
So cute! I also know that Alan can't wait till Ethan does this. :)
Wow! I love how her hands are perfectly on her home row keys. She is a quick learner! She looks so happy!
Post a Comment