We spent New Years Eve in DC. We got there right when the sun was going down, it was so beautiful, my pictures do it no justice. We walked around the mall which is deceptively large by the way. Don't be fooled by appearances. You better be committed if you want to walk from the Capitol to the WA monument. Then we went and saw the National Christmas tree.
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Our trip to DC
We spent New Years Eve in DC. We got there right when the sun was going down, it was so beautiful, my pictures do it no justice. We walked around the mall which is deceptively large by the way. Don't be fooled by appearances. You better be committed if you want to walk from the Capitol to the WA monument. Then we went and saw the National Christmas tree.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
If you don't think those pics did itjustice, then wow, that must have been a great sunset! Don't you love living so close to everything? I's so fun!
Ashley I am cracking up at your blog. You are too funny...please pay no attention to the timestamp. Yes, it is 1:15 a.m. and I'm still on CA time.
Anyway, love the pics and funny posts and of course your culinary masterpieces. I should have gotten a Santa picture with Theo...alas, I did not feel up to the inevitable screaming that would ensue.
DC is so gorgeous. and your little mackenzie is sooo cute. i just want to tell you that zach and i got hooked on The Office. he borrowed season 2 from his boss and we were up til 3:30 AM watching the WHOLE thing! it is too funny :)
ps...check out our blog if you like: zachandtara.blogspot.com
It is forever huge! We thought the same thing this summer! Way to experience it, though. :) I'm with you...bedtime is important no matter what day of the year. :)
whoa I had no idea how far behind i was on your blog....a half hour later I think I'm caught up:) you and your little fam are so freakin cute! Sure wish we could work out a D.C. trip so daniel could see the capitol and I could see you! Kensie is so adorable, love the pics with santa and it sounds like you and lee have lots of fun dressing up together...that'd girl:)
DC looks like it was fabulous! I'm glad you had fun. And hey, P.S. why is it only now that I am finding out that you like Arrested Development also?? Why was this never discussed when we were neighbors?! Ohhh, the precious time we have lost Ashley!
Hello Willis'!
Hey we found your guys' blog and are so excited to now be able to see what you guys are up to! We totally lost touch with most people when we moved to Arizona last April. Makenzie is so darn cute and look at those blue eyes! We're glad we can reconnect with everyone now and looks like you guys are doing great! Much love, The Smiths
what fun! I finally found your blog!
Post a Comment