Monday, February 4, 2008

Who can sleep like this?


So now that Makenzie has learned to sit up from a lying down position we are in trouble. The other night when she went to bed she just kept whimpering like she didn't want to go down, when she finally did stop crying we went to check on her. I am glad we did because this is how she fell asleep. Head on cougar! She probably would have been paralyzed from the waist down when she woke up. Now when she hasn't gone down for a nap I walk in and she is sitting up or playing in the corner of her crib. Now that she can sit up we lowered her crib and realized a whole new saftly hazard, light sockets. So we had to move Kenzie's entire room around just around the one working light socket we have. What can you do?

7 comments:

Sabs said...

this is just too funny! what a cutie! kolby used to stand up in his crib before he knew how to get back down and I'd have to constantly lay him back down so he could fall asleep. Should've given him a cougar:)

Talai said...

I laughed out loud! Such a smart girl, learning how to use the cougar as a way to prop up her head. I guess when your tired you figure out a way to make it work!

Critchfield fam said...

Hilarious! I'm glad you got a pic! Her hair is getting so long. I love her p.j.'s!! Wait til she starts standing up; she'll fight naps for a few days and just want to stand!

Sharon said...

What a talent! Just looking at her sleeping like that hurts me. :)

Ie Li said...

That is hilarious! Love it!

Mandy said...

I do that same move in my yoga class--but she is obviously much more limber tha I am. I'm jealous.

Unknown said...

I love that sleeper, it is so cute. Her smile is to die for!