

Forgive the cheesy grin, Lee made me laugh.
1. Cox Farms



Me slightly bothered that Makenzie couldn't have a good time
So it was awesome except we went on Field Trip day. No joke we pulled up with about 100 buses full of screaming kids. The lines were incredibly long, I felt like I was at Disneyland. Kenzie liked the slides but due to overcrowdage we only got to ride about 4 of them. I spent half of the time there waiting in line for the hay ride which I thought Kenzie would love. Wrong, as soon as it started going she wanted off. She was yelling "NO FUN!!" over and over and over until finally she just buried herself in my shoulder and shook to death. What kind of mother am I? Was she scared, I guess, but I am not sure why. Anyway, the trip to Cox farms was over after that. Maybe next year she will enjoy it more, I think it was all worth it for her when she got to hold a pint size pumpkin all the way home.
2. Trunk or Treat.
Makenzie and her tabloid celebrity father. I failed to take any good pictures of the two of us, too bad cause we looked pretty awesome.
Kenzie had a pretty good time at the trunk or treat, except she is missing one essential element of the whole trick or treating idea. She likes to give away the candy, not take it. What have a I done wrong? We want the goods when it comes to Halloween, she needs to be darting to and from the hot spots, instead she likes to hand her candy to kids, who then look at her like she is crazy. Oh well, it is a valuable lesson in sharing.
4 comments:
nice costume!!!
ha ha! happy halloween you hottie you! gotta love the 80s:)
We didn't party looking quite like that in the 80's! but fun time, fun times! Angie - your OLD sister.
Is Lee wearing a snuggli with a baby doll in it?? Nice! I loved your costume Ashley; you're so skinny. We all remember that being your most frequently worn outfit in Wymount; don't try and hide it!
Post a Comment