Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

We had a lot of fun on Halloween. People came over for our chili feast and then we hit the town. We had a pretty good time trick or treating and Kenzie had a good time getting candy. But I wish the people giving out candy didn't let her pick her treat because everytime in a bowl full of tootsie pops and reeses she went for the tootsie pops. Suckers every time man. There were snickers, twix, reeses to be eaten and we came home with a pumpkin full of lollipops. Who's gonna eat those? Not Kenzie, thats for sure.


Behold BYU's Future Generation. We tried to get a picture of the star player Theo, and the hottest cheerleader Makenzie, but at this age they weren't as cooperative. Maybe in College.


Just a picture of some of the cutest girls I have ever seen.


Kenzie waiting at the door for some Candy. Whenever she got skeptical about the whole trick or treating thing we would say "Kenzie do you want to get more candy" and she would then regain excitement and yell "candy, candy." I guess we know what motivates her.

4 comments:

Sarah Roberts said...

how fun

Tammy said...

cute costumes! Adorable Little Cheerleader, and I love your 80's one too!

Ben and Summer said...

I LOVE IT! Kenzie is the most beautiful girl. I love her hair! And the cheerleader outfit is precious. I love your 80's outfit too!

Brighten said...

The Halloween party was the best time! I love your sucker story. Your blog kills me everytime. When I read it I can just picture you telling it to me. Can't help but smile; ) Just say "no" to suckers, aye?