Thursday, November 13, 2008
NEVER USE RESIDENTIAL APPLIANCE
I think I am giving myself an ulcer with my anger and stress level the past 2 weeks. As many of you know our fridge died a few weeks ago, someone from Residential Appliance came out to fix it, a week later it was broken again (same problem). So they came out again, said they would bring the part the next day and then they never came again. Both Lee and I have called them everyday since. We keep getting the run around, they have canceled two of their appointments to come back and a week later we still have no fridge. Last night when they called to "reschedule" I had it. The devil in me came out and I gave them a piece of my mind. I told them their service was ridiculous, they had cost us more than we had paid in lost food and that I wanted a refund so I could call someone who would actually get the job done. They refused to give me a refund because "we'll do the job." So now I wait for the 5th time for Residential Appliance to come. They were supposed to come this morning between 8-11, its now 10:09. I'm actually not expecting them to come, I'm thinking more likely I will receive a phone call saying "our van broke down." RIIIIGHT!!! Its gotten to a point where I just need my fridge fixed I am so sick of the run around. But I want this company to suffer. What can I do? We paid for a service that they didn't perform and they won't give us a refund. I already put in a complaint to the Better Business Bureau. Shame on me for not checking that in the first place, but now I will check their website before I call anyone to come fix anything. So to everyone out there DON'T USE RESIDENTIAL APPLIANCE. They are evil, tell your friends. Thanks to all my friends for letting me whine and moan the last few weeks. I am seriously livid. Thanks to Kara for letting me take up space in her freezer. I'll feel better when my food is cold again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh sad- i am sorry
Complain and threaten to sue if they don't give you a refund, lol. Seriously; don't put up with that.
so usually a local tv station will have one of those guys who you tell a problem to and they go and fix it and at the same time give the company a bad rap. You should check that out.
Post a Comment