
What message does this send: Our family likes the woods, and our sweatpants. Well we do but is that the message we want to send?
Message: We all have long tongues and are proud of it, appropriate for a ward directory? I think it depends on the ward.
Message: I tried really hard to set our timer on this camera so we could take a nice picture of our family. Evidence shows that that never works.
Message: We are just regular people, outside, taking a dumb photo.

Message: We are insane about BYU, we just eat drink and sleep BYU. If I were bleeding all over the place right now, it would be blue. (That is not how I feel about BYU, it was a nice place to get my education, and I have a t-shirt)
Any thoughts? I think we should get a real family photo.
8 comments:
man, we were just in VA for like 24 hours (shortest trip ever) running around like crazy for my nephew's bday and party and stuff. i wish i could have had a couple hours to take your picture!! that being said, my fav is the one on the couch. :)
I love the one in the woods! You guys are the funniest, cutest little family!
Do the tongues. Or the BYU... Its all about keepin' it real :)
i might be a little partial but i think you should do the byu one:)
I think it should either be the tongue one, bc you all look really cute and fun (esp Kenzie!) and it is close-up, or the one on the couch. That one is also close-up and looks like you are in Sunday dress. I also like the one in your blog header. Would you consider that one?
We have never had a professional photo taken of our family and I am feeling sort of guilty and sad about it.
Funny -we have the exact same problem right now. Hopefully we'll get some "professional" -I guess that's what you do when you have a family, you go and take family pictures regularly...
There sure is a lot to do being the perfect house wife & mother :)
I like the outside pic. You all have great smiles and it is beautiful. Althought the insane byu fans is pretty fun too.
Take pride in BYU girl! Do the BYU pic. or the 3rd one, though all look nice, especially the tongue one, very elegant!
Post a Comment