Blog Confession number 1. I open people's blogs just to listen to their music. I then leave it on in my house as the soundtrack to my life. So think twice about the music you put on your blog, because someone may actually be listening to it religiously.
6 comments:
lol-I will keep that in mind
What a great idea!
This Blog is funny! We will have to frequent this place more often. I love the Willis crew.
ummmm...i TOTALLY do that. I'm glad I'm not the only one.
Maybe you already know this site but my soundtrack to my life is mypandora.com. I LOVE IT!!! You put it in an artist you like and then it plays only music like that. I have recently put in Josh Groban (Holiday)and have had the most enjoyable Christmas music playing around my house. No commercials and all the music suited to your mood. You have got to check it out if you haven't already!
I do the same thing Ashley. Only with a couple of blogs, but I do the same thing :)
Post a Comment