So for like a year now I have wanted to cut my hair but I have always come up with some excuse as to why now is not a good time. Well now is a good time and I finally did it. Janine did a great job and she even cut it off in a long pony tail so I could send it to locks of love. Never really thought about it before she mentioned it. So in cutting my hair hopefully I am able to help someone else. So here I am. Shout out to Talai, I also held out my hand and took one of these pictures. Shame, what's that?

So this is it. Plus I added this next little number. Don't I look like I am trying to take a sexy facebook profile picture or something?
9 comments:
Ashley, you look fantastic! I really love it.
I love IT!!!!!!!!!!now I want to cute my hair again!
so so super cute. you are smokin!
I love it! It's so cute!
dang, ash...you look hot!
Love it. And that definitely needs to be your Facebook picture now...
I've said it once before, but just in case you don't remember...LOVE IT!! You look amazing. And, it makes me feel better that someone else put up a picture of themselves on their blog after a haircut.
Very Sexy! Love the hair : )
Very Hot, Smash! I love it!
Post a Comment