10. People you know start asking you "are you feeling alright, you don't look so good."
9. You start smelling things from a mile away. Things you've never smelt before.
8. Everyone else recovers from the 24 hour flu bug in 24 hours, but it takes you almost 7 days.
7. You're afraid your house might get up and crawl away because it so nasty, but you haven't
had the energy to clean it in over a month now.
6. You can't tell if your sick or just going to puke.
5. You've already had to pee an average of 2-3 times a night
4. Your toddler watches way more tv than usual, but you're right there on the couch watching it
with her because you can't do anything else.
3. There isn't enough food in the world for you to consume in order to feel normal.
2. 7:30 starts looking like the ideal bedtime.
1. You had a baby show up on your sonogram that is almost 10 weeks along. YEAH!!
So yes, we are prego. Due late summer. Kenzie will be a big sister.
25 comments:
Congratulations! Best wishes that you start feeling better soon.
Love,
Sarah (Lee's cousin)
YAY for you!!! Congrats guys!
get out!!! congratulations you guys!
Yea!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys. Congratulations!!!!
Adding our congrats! We're so excited for you guys. Hope you feel better soon. And when you do, if you come to Utah I promise Brad will make you some tacos if you want them.
Hurray! I totally hear you about not having the energy to clean the house. Good luck with the sickys - Yay Kenzie for being a big sister!
Wahooo!!! Congrats you guys. A little redundant, but I really am so excited for you!
yayyyyy so happy for you...too bad about being sick and tired, but it will be over soon! i hope! :)
Hooray! We're so excited for you, you guys make beautiful babies. I will cross my fingers you don't get the barfies like you did with McKenzie though. I hope this round is better!
Yay! Congrats! That's so exciting! and cute way to announce it too!
hooray!!! congrats!!!! you're gonna love 2!!!!
Woo hoo!!! Congrats you guys!!
Congratulations!! I'm so happy to hear the news.
Ahhhh! Yayay I'm so excited for you guys and disappointed I didn't find out before Lee this time. :) Hope you feel better real soon...
Oh my, congrats you guys! That will be tons of fun... once all the morning sickness is over. I totally know what you're talking about, but when they are old enough to play together, you will be really glad it happened that way!
Hey that's awesome. We are way excited for you! Kids are awesome. Hang in there
Love you guys
Congratulations you guys! This is HUGE! I guess this is what we get for not being regular blog checkers because we're family and the 17th to comment (thanks, Lee, for finally calling us or we might not have found out via the blog until after the baby was here). Love you guys and we're so happy for you! (Hope you're feeling better soon, Ashley...that sounds awful). Congrats!!
WHAT!!! How did this happen??? This is the BEST news I have heard all week!!! I am SUPER excited for you!!! Hooray for puking!! LOVE YOU SMASH!!!
Kenzie is soooo cute- I can't wait to see what this next little baby will look like! Yah Smash!
PS Hang in there! Only 30 weeks to go!!! It will fly!
I am so excited for you. Feel free to send Makenzie over anytime so yo can get some rest.
yay!!! congrats! That is awesome! Any hunches? I think it's a boy. We miss you! We're buying a house. We close the end of February! You can come see us anytime you want; we'll have an extra room!
That's great! I think summer would be a perfect time to have a baby! :)
WAHOO! Congrats congrats! that is excellent news!
Hey, hey!! Way to have two kids Ashley!
Wahoo! Congrats!
Post a Comment