Sunday, February 8, 2009
I'm not going to lie, I'm tired
So pretty much since Christmas we have been fighting the plague that seems to be floating around our ward/city. I am done being sick. Done! We have all puked on 3 totally separate occasions now and the last episode ended up with me in the hospital. No more viruses for me please. NO MORE!! So after more than 24 hours of barfing and feeling like death, Doctor told me go get to Urgent Care. Thanks to a good friend who came and stayed while Kenzie slept, Lee and I took off on our adventure. One very wonderful IV, a few blood samples and a couple hours later we were able to go home. The next morning I had to go back for one more liter of fluid. Note: Don't take your toddler to the doctors with you, especially if there is a chance you have to have a liter of fluid pumped in your veins. They get pretty restless. Its taken me a few days to get back to being able to eat and feel semi normal, and I'm not going to lie, I am tired. I could really use some warm weather, and some energy. If anyone has a surplus of any of that please send it my way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
wow that sounds awful!
You poor thing! Morning sickness + stomach virus probably don't mix well, eh? I'll keep you in my prayers and hope you feel better real soon!!! I wish I was down there to help.
Go outside today! It is so gorgeous! My thermostat says 66 degrees.
I'm glad you're feeling a little better.
Ash, I am so sorry! Lee told me you were feeling better, but I suppose that is all relative.
Can I bring you dinner? I have some taco soup ready to serve up.
Oh man, Ashley. Hope you're feeling better! You are a trooper, keeping up with all of this (and Makenzie undoubtedly saying "Me cranky" the whole time, while trying to get you to hold her). Wish I could send you some Las Vegas sunshine. Don't worry though...spring is right around the corner.
Post a Comment