

This is my black bean soup loving baby. I often times leave her alone to eat while I go to the bathroom, clean up etc. Well one day I came back and found this. The funny part was that when I walked in she was so proud of herself, as if she had created some masterpiece and couldn't wait to show me. Well her masterpiece dried all over the wall and took me forever to clean off the floor boards, but I had to admire her love for creating art. Next time we'll do black bean art on paper.

8 comments:
wow she is like a blond nd curly haired version of you!
I LOVE that last picture!!! What a little artist you have:) She has grown up SOOO much...even since the last picture post you did. I can't believe it!! She is DARLING!! I love that hair!!
ha ha! she seems like such a funny girl, just like her mama! i wish i could meet her!
Smash, her curls are SOOO cute. She is ADORABLE!
I love how in the first picture her tonge is slightly sticking out at the corner. SOOOOO cute.
I can't believe how "mature" looking she is -time flies! I can definitely see both of you in her. Hope the pregnancy thing is going well by now!
gosh she is the cutest thing! i can't believe how big she is. and that #2 is on the way! it was seriously yesterday that you were expecting makenzie, having halloween parties and teaching some amazing sunday school lessons. ;) i have been meaning to say thanks for the pee tip- i am starting to see just exactly what you mean. it's quite annoying, so i am taking your advice to heart. :)
She is getting so big! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment