Tuesday, March 31, 2009

She's 2!!

So my favorite part of this whole video is when Kenzie says "Yum, Elmo Good!"

So I know its been a while, but Makenzie turned 2 so I thought I could blog about her birthday. We decided to keep it small this year. I debated doing the whole big birthday party but then decided it would be easier to just have a few friends over. It went really well. Kenzie and I think everyone who attended had a great time. We ate cupcakes, sang happy birthday, opened presents, played with toys and talked. It was probably the greatest day of Kenzie's life. She finally got her kitchen she has been waiting so patiently for, and let me tell you it is a hit. She loves it and so do her friends. Micah and her played with it for like a half our straight yesterday. Its our new babysitter, its great.

We decided to go with a Sesame Street theme seeing as how Kenzie loves all the characters.

Makenzie and Essence enjoying their cupcakes

Makenzie and Lee opening presents.

Best Buddies!

8 comments:

Sarah Roberts said...

wow!! I can't believe she's two already!

Adri said...

Happy Birthday Kenzie!! She is adorable! Did you make the cupcakes?

Sabs said...

the cupcakes are super duper cute! your baby is 2!!!

Calley said...

Happy birthday McKenzie! As they say, time flies. Sheesh! Did you make those cupcakes? Those are awesome :)

Rachel said...

Love it...and LOVE her curly hair!! Happy birthday Kenzie

Talai said...

Can you believe I never had a chance to have one of those cupcakes? Seriously, they look so good and they are sooo cute!

The Ballard Family said...

That's soooo cute! Can't wait for Hadlie's 2nd in May!

Critchfield fam said...

OH my gosh, Kenzie has grown. Her hair is so long and curly; I love it!! I wish we could play. When are ya gonna come visit us?? We're going to NC for Christmas this year. Wanna come up and stay?? Or will you have a newborn?? Maybe we can meet halfway?? We'll talk. Sorry you couldn't find out the gender. I'd go nuts. I hope the dr. has pity on you!