Monday, June 15, 2009

It was Great


So our teeny vacation was much needed and much enjoyed. We had a blast. We did some swimming in the pool, some swimming in the ocean. We did a lot of relaxing. We had our couples pedicures and couples massages. My massage was incredible. For any woman who is mostly pregnant, if you have the means get a prenatal massage. Nothing has ever felt so good. I have had other massages but this one was incredible, my poor little broken body needed it. Lee and I spent some time chilling on VA Beach. I saw a huge school of dolphins about 20 feet out in the water. That was cool. Lee and I also went on a dinner cruise one night and we had a blast. The food was good, we got a great table for 2 by the window, and I busted a few moves on the dance floor. Yes I was the only white person on the dance floor, but I can hang with the best of them. Some lady actually said to me while busting a moving "whoa bubba." What does that mean? I mean I know I am looking pretty prego but I am still not sure how to interpret that.
Lee and I had a blast on the cruise, it was a beautiful night, we got to go up to the ship open deck and enjoy the lighting storms that were going on all around us. When we got back to Richmond Kenzie had had the time of her life with Grandma and Grandpa. She got 100% attention from them, ate steak on the deck,they even took her to Busch Gardens to see all her Sesame Street friends in person.

She had a pretty good time. She keeps telling me she went to Disneyland and saw Elmo. We're sad its over, but happy we had the time to rejuvenate.

7 comments:

Janelle said...

Oh, I'm so glad you posted pictures and details of your vacation. How fun! All of it sounded so fun. Good for you for taking the time to get away and make some fun memories. Miss you guys!

Adri said...

I'm so glad you got to relax and have a little getaway. I am going to have to try out the pregnancy massage this time, too! And good job cuttin' a rug on the dance floor!

Sabs said...

hooray! you totally deserved a get-a-way and esp a massage!

Jones Family said...

I love that you were the only white person bustin a move! That's awesome!

Stepper the Mighty said...

Ashley - darn you. I look more pregnant than you do and I'm only 17 weeks.

grumble, grumble.

Fun vacation! We're headed to Cali in a few weeks - I think vacations when pregnant are a definite must, don't you agree?

I also love that you busted a move on that dance floor. BIEN!

Talai said...

I love that you were busting a move even though you were the only white and pregnant girl!

Talai said...

I love that you were busting a move even though you were the only white and pregnant girl!