The story of us.
That's hilarious! I love how she uses her fingers to count while she's singing. hahaha
Melt my heart, how cute is that?! Way cuter than when Summer sings Poker Face.
that was beyond cute.
That was so cute! It looks like she will be as good a singer as her Mommy!
Cute Makenzie. We have the same pillows! I'm glad I found your blog. Now we can spy on each other:-)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That's hilarious! I love how she uses her fingers to count while she's singing. hahaha
Melt my heart, how cute is that?! Way cuter than when Summer sings Poker Face.
that was beyond cute.
That was so cute! It looks like she will be as good a singer as her Mommy!
That was so cute! It looks like she will be as good a singer as her Mommy!
Cute Makenzie. We have the same pillows! I'm glad I found your blog. Now we can spy on each other:-)
Post a Comment