Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Finally, we found out!

We're having a BOY! It was pretty obvious from the ultrasound. We're really excited and now I feel like I can do some final preparation. Like pick a name and get some boy clothes. If you have any name ideas please let me know, we are clueless right now. If we pick your name there may be a treat in it for you.

14 comments:

Danica said...

Yay!! Congrats!!! So excited for you. 24 days to go? Seriously?? Holy cow. Hey, we're going to be in DC next weekend (we leave this next Wed for Richmond for a couple days for Zack's externship) - I'd love to see you guys!! Will you shoot me an email with your number if you want to meet up at all? XOXO

Miss Sarah in Georgia said...

Congratulations! Have you checked out Baby Name Wizard? (http://www.babynamewizard.com/) I still like the idea of another Wesley Willis.

Eliza said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

congratulations!! one of each is so much fun!

Eliza said...

Speaking of the Baby Name Wizard, I have the book if you want to borrow it. It's my favorite.

Janelle said...

Yay! We've already passed on our congrats, but we just wanted to tell you once again how excited we are for you and how relieved we are that Jack will have a boy cousin to play with at reunions. It's going to be so fun to have some little boys in this family finally! Good luck these last few weeks. Love you.

William C. McCrery said...

Wooohoooo! Way to switch it up!

You should try looking at old, old family names.

Or name him Wyatt!

Unknown said...

Yay it's a boy, you're going to LOVE having a boy. So far Lincoln is easier than Reagan in every way! I would have all boys:) I cannot believe you had to wait this long to find out, how hard! But now how exciting!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Staci said...

Hey we like Mason and Braxton Boys are soooo much fun good luck!

Ben and Summer said...

Hurray! That must have been driving you crazy! I can't believe how close you are. We're due Sept. 8 with a boy too, so we'll have the same ages and genders as you guys. How fun! We're naming our Benson, but I don't know if you want to try Leeson... I LOVE the name Luke but it doesn't go with our last name. Also love James and Alexander. I'm sure you'll choose a great name and if he's not named for a few days after he's born, that's OK;) Good luck and congrats!

Taunya said...

Hooray! It must feel so good to know.

Critchfield fam said...

Congrats! I like Zachary, Will Willis, jk, Justin, Jared, Peter, lol, i'm outta ideas, lol.

Stefany said...

Congrats!! I can't believe you only have 17 days to go! Can't wait to see pictures.

Sabs said...

yay! hmmm we used to watch a ton of movies and watch the credits for ideas for names...never found a good one but it was really entertaining:)

BrieAnn said...

Congrats on a little boy! they are so much fun (granted I can't quite say which is more fun, easier, harder, exciting, etc.) Ummm....i want to join the name suggesting...names I love...Grant, Aiden, Alex, Braxton, Carter, Conner, Braden (or Brayden), Dallin, Dallas, James, Jordan, Noah, Joshua, Andrew, Isaac, Colten, Brenton, and if you want to name with all m's", Miles, Matthew, Max, and Mason. Okay so evidently I should only have boys because I have way too many liked boys names! Good Luck! I can't believe only 3 days!