
So I only have 3 days to go. But when this baby will actually come is a mystery. Today I can say, I am so done with this. I am sitting in my house and I feel like I am about 900 degrees even when I am standing in front of the fan and with the AC on. I want so badly to leave my house but I don't really have anywhere to go and the thought of getting Kenzie in the car and going somewhere exhausts me. I actually wanted to go walk around the mall and see if I could induce labor, but that just sounds like too much work. I still may try, if anyone wants to go for a stroll in the mall, let me know we could do some unnecessary shopping while we're at it. I guess the most frustrating part of being 9 months prego is just not knowing when its going to end. If I knew at least I could just be like.. well I've got 3 more days better make the most of it. Instead I am just feeling like it will never end and am I doing anything productive..?? Are you kidding me, no! Here is my sad attempt to show you how big I am, someone else should definitely be taking this picture.
10 comments:
you're so adorable. i'm sorry, and hang in there. seriously, soon...soon, girl!
you are too cute! you are almost done!
you look awesome so close!
look at you cutie! i wanna wink right back at ya! oh man the anticiaption!!!
Smash! I guess I didn't realize you were so close to your due date. I can imagine the waiting game is terrible. I hope it all goes well for you!!
You look adorable! I bet you just can't wait to meet him!
You are adorable Ash!! Can't wait to see baby pics. What are the Christmas plans? We have to get together. Are you coming to NC to see us or are we going to have to come to your place and sleep on the floor?? IF you come to NC you can have your own room with a walk in closet to put the pack-n-play!!
Let me know chica!! Good luck with labor!
Wow, you are looking good! Really, you look great. I know, I know...you don't feel great (or like you look great), but you are one hot prego. So, at least that should console you. But I'm sure what you want most is this little dude to make his entrance into this world, so we'll cross our fingers for this weekend. Call us (as soon as you get the chance)when it does happen! Good luck....
Okay, that was weird...I just posted that comment and then Keith called to say his mom just called to say YOUR WATER JUST BROKE AND YOU'RE ON YOUR WAY! YAY! So I guess you'll be reading this later as a mommy of 2, but I'll post my good luck wishes anyway...GOOD LUCK!
You look great Ashley! Congratulations on Austin Robert Willis! I love the name Austin!! Can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment