Monday, July 27, 2009

Ballet+Tap+Tumbling=Ultimate Happiness

We've got a little dancer. Kenzie's friend Chloe invited her to her little gym class which is a ballet/tap/tumbling class. I never know how these things are going to go. Especially since you have to be 3 to be in the class. I thought well what the heck we'll try it out. Kenzie had the time of her life and to my surprise she tried to do everything, and with gusto! She was so excited. My favorite part was that Kenzie really looked up to the biggest girl in the class who was about 4. Every time it was her turn to skip across the floor Kenzie went with big adoring eyes with her. I am happy that the girl thought it was fun as well. The heart melter part. There were some rings that Kenzie really wanted to swing from but she was just too little to reach them. So she got a mat and was just struggling to get to them. Here I am the mom watching from the outside thinking... Oh Kenzie, you're just a little too small feeling a little heart broken for her. Then the two biggest girls in the class come over and stretch the rings over to Makenzie so that she could reach them. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen. It was one of those heart melting moments when I was reminded why Jesus tells us to be like little children. I wish I had some actual photos but my batteries died right after this video. Sadly this is the lamest part of the whole class, I wish I could have gotten some action, but this is what I got. Part of me really wants to sign her up for the Fall semester in this class. Anyone interested in doing it with me?

3 comments:

Sabs said...

so adorable! just watched the clip of her singing too. she's gonna be just like her momma:)oh my you're down to DAYS til the baby comes?! Hooray!

B. Surfer said...

Are you really only 26 days??! away from delivery?? Is that counter right? i'm not gonna lie, i'm jealous.

Critchfield fam said...

That is soooooo cute! I wanna put Kailee in dance too! If only it was free, lol.