2 Year old Runners (Thanks for the photo Alisha)

Chloe and Kenzie with their cake walk cupcakes and their faces painted.
I planned another kids race, this time a kids Turkey Trot. We held it the day before Thanksgiving in a little bit of drizzle, but we still had a great time. We had about 25 kids and a bunch of fanatic parents. It was quite awesome actually. Here is the video of the 2 year olds. We had three different age groups run. We started with the 4 year olds and they did pretty well. Elijah and Sophie were head to head, Elijah even tried to run Sophie off the track, it was quite hilarious. Then the 3 year olds went and they needed a bit of direction, they didn't seem to know exactly why we were running or where we were running to. After that race Brighten asked, "do you think we should run with the 2 year olds?" Brady chimes in "No Way! This is not their first race, they know what they're doing!" And they did, as you can see. I realized that almost everyone who was running has runner or competitor parents. Those 2 year olds knew exactly what they were doing, we have created a generation of brainwashed future competitors, and I love it. It sure was a lot of fun. Sorry for the jumpy video Lee got a little excited and was running while filming.
So
4 comments:
Ashley this is sooo fun that you organize this. I would love to see Will cheering on Reagan (when you said competitive parents, they wouldn't even know what to do with Will! ahhaha)
These kids are going to be pro runners! How fun for them!
oh did we ever decide on Christmas plans?
How fun is that? I love it!
Thanks again Ashley! It was TONS of fun :) I am so impressed by all that you did. I need to take some lessons from you.
Post a Comment