

No, we are not pregnant, nor are we going to be anytime soon. The new addition I am referring to is Lee's new love in life his scooter. With as much love and attention this thing gets from Lee it may as well be another child. Yes, Lee justified himself into buying a scooter. Being the one car family that we are, he decided the responsible thing to do as a provider/husband/father was go get a second vehicle. He's been working on it for about a month now trying to get everything up and running. A special thanks to our wonderful neighbor Mike who has been helping Lee put this thing together. Hopefully it will start serving its purpose soon, or at least when the rain stops. My favorite part about the scooter is the owner's manual. I kid you you not, this is exactly what the introduction page says, word for word.
"We are very welcoming you to drive the GT 150 motorcycle. In order to make you drive with practice and acknowledge well, we make the descriptions of motorcycle, hope it leads to excellent function for wide the users. All information is about the latest product, we will advance some parts because of new high technologic. We have the right to change any contents in it without notice."
I literally had tears in my eyes the first time I read this, not because I couldn't understand it and had no idea what it said, but because they literally printed it and sent it to the USA with that translation. So funny!!! So welcome to the family scooter, I hope you serve us well. If anyone wants to come down, Lee would happily let you ride it.
6 comments:
hahah! I love it! The scooter, the "instructions"....but what I love most. Definitely Lee's pink crocs in pic #1.
Awesome - both the bike and the directions! What a fun project, hope he is safe on it!
Oh, no you didn't!
(hah, I didn't even notice the pink crocs!)
Before I read this post I have to point out how I love that Lee is wearing your crocs. At least, I assume he is wearing your pink crocs and not his own pink crocs.
I noticed the pink crocs too. Congrats on the new scooter. He's wanted one for some time now. Ours is broken right now and seeing your post makes me want to get it fixed!
Fun!!! Congrats on the new addition!
Post a Comment