It is so me to forget that my blog even exists so why not post Christmas in March. Merry Christmas everyone. Here is what we were doing.
So Makenzie and Maddie were dying to go Christmas caroling, which I thought, could be a disaster, but hey why not. It was entertaining to say the least. Kenzie takes her caroling seriously.
4 comments:
so in the pj video, I think I see a wall hanging in the background that we had when I was a kid! It's got a bear that is looking for something all through december until he finally finds it on Christmas eve right? We do the pj thing every year too! Looks like you had a fun Christmas! Happy March!
I'm glad you posted these, because it feels like we got to spend Christmas with you! (And Christmas in March is almost better because we haven't heard those Christmas songs for a few months and I didn't realize how much I miss them and the Christmas spirit). I can see a lot of Lily in Makenzie and a lot of Jack in Austin. We miss you guys!
Ashley! I read your "The Truth is..." post and it made me sad:( We need to be friends!!! Seriously we aren't that far away...and i don't have friends either... the difference is I have family and am in the YW in my ward. All of my friends are younger than 18 haha. Seriously we need to hang out! Especially when it gets warm we should be going to the pool every day. Call me whenever and lets hang out. I would be happy to watch your kids so you and your hubby can go out on a date!
Winner! I am a huge fan of videos on blogs. I am not a fan when they take ten years to load, or when I am in them, but if they have austin or mackenzie- bonus.
Post a Comment