Thursday, July 26, 2012
Home Sweet Home
So it finally happened. Lee broke down and bought me a house. Nah, he loves me and he loves our home. I just can't believe it. Everyday I am still like, what?? This is mine? Well the bank's.. but you know. Anyway, we came in and did a lot of painting. They had some colors that weren't really my style, I tried to post the before and after, they aren't in exact order so use your imagination. Anyway they had some really bold browns and yellows and oranges, barf, so we went with grays and blues to soften things up a bit. I am really happy with how it turned out. We got all the major projects done but there is still more painting to be done, that will have to wait. Also I have been scrubbing this place from top to bottom, it was pretty dirty when we moved in, so now it is deep cleansed. I also went ahead and spray painted most of my door knobs. A little trick I learned on pinterest, hope it lasts. But it makes a huge difference. Too bad my hinges are still bronze. I have knobs to put on cabinets, hardware to change, bathrooms to paint......the list goes on, but we are excited. I threw in a picture of the back yard just because it is so awesome. The land behind the fence is ours as well and it is level. We just bought a trampoline to put back there. Should be fun. We are so excited and feel so blessed to have such a lovely home we can grow into. I obviously didn't post every room, maybe later when I finally get everything set up, or when my kids finally have furniture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















9 comments:
Ohhh it's gorgeous!! Still hoping sometime soon a house will be in our future. :) Miss you guys a ton. Squeeze yourself and kids for me! And go ahead and squeeze Lee for Zack.
Yay! Congrats! I love your home now I just need for my sis to Move in next door and then I'll visit you both;)
It's so cute!! Love the huge backyard! Nice work on all the painting - and i'm loving the wanscoating in the dining room.
Where's the BYU Room?
Ash, I LOVE it! What a gorgeous home! And, yes, it IS yours to keep! How fun and exciting for all of you! That back yard is to die for (unfortunately, the only things that are NOT bigger in TX are the back yards...haha--if they are a third the size of yours they call them big) and all your painting looks great! I can't wait to come visit you and see it in real life. Look at you and Lee--all grown up and REALLY playing house! Love it. Next comes the (third) baby in the baby carriage. You guys are living the American dream. :) Congrats!
What a great house! And what a great back yard! Congratulations! When you get a chance, send me your address so I can update the Christmas card list. :)
Congrats! looks like such a beautiful house! I'm so jealous! Your backyard looks awesome! Such a great place for the kids to play. Love the baby bump too! If he wants tacos, you know where to come and get them :)
Congrats Willis'! I love the colors you picked to paint Ashley! It looks so good. What an exciting time! and that yard is AWESOME!:)
Holy Smokers Willis's! You scored big time. I have to admit, I didn't mind the original paint colors, but I love the blues and greys you went with as well. Good luck with baby #3 on its way, by the way. I hope you are all doing simply awesome.
Post a Comment