Lee and I have been talking about running a 5k since we were married. Two years later we finally got serious. Lee, Makenzie and I all ran the Vienna 5k on Saturday. Lee ran an amazing 23 minutes, and I ran in 34 minutes. I realize that is an 11 minute mile, kind of pathetic, but I am a begginer and I was running with a stroller. We plan on running 5ks around the world. Marathons, heck no
, 5ks are where its at! We are now training for a Turkey trot on Thanksgiving day. Makenzie loves to run she couldn't be happier sitting in her stroller watching us pass all those people. She loves being outside you will never hear a peep out of her as long as she is strolling.
3 comments:
5K's are where it's at! What's up with Lee making you push the stroller though? I guess if he's trying to set records then that's okay. 23 minutes, really?
Your blog is where it's at really though! I am loving it!
In my defense Ash wanted to push the stroller because, in her words, "I can listen to my cd player." As a side note Ash had the third best stroller time in the whole race.
Smashers,
What a sa-weet blog you've got goin. Kenzer is so dang cute. Hope all is well. Love ya, miss ya!
Take Care,
Bryn
Post a Comment