
Have you ever felt like your day might never end, that was today for me. The endless day. In fact today I was so bored I thought I was going to die. I played with Makenzie like usual, I watched 13 episodes of The Office, and that was after I did everything on my to do list, even the stuff you write down but never actually do, yeah I did that stuff. I left the house once to check the mail, but since Lee had the car today I couldn't even make up any excuse to go buy something at Target. Then when I thought it was finally going to end, Lee came home, ate and then left to play basketball. So I had about 2 more hours by myself to kill, but I didn't have anything to do. So now I blog, at least that may pass 10 more minutes. Withouth Dundler Mifflin today, I might not have made it. Anyone else have the longest day ever?
9 comments:
i wished you lived closer...I hear ya! I am in school and work a boatload, but when i have the slightest bit of down time, I freeze. Today, i froze! This is my first semester in forever without studio design classes, therefore in my senior year of college, I could actually have a life...and now i have no friends up here;) Move back! me you and kenz will play! You should also watch LOST....I am an addict, I will admit. I watched season three a couple weeks ago....i love it!
I definitely have long days. Not so much days where there's nothing to do, because my to-do list is about 800 pages long. However usually most of those things are (a) impossible with Theo awake or (b) boring.
The worst is post-nap on cold days...between Theo's nap and bedtime. I am usually so tired that I have to force myself to go out into the cold...if we do. You know you can call me if you ever need a ride somewhere, or want to get together and watch Theo try to knock over Makenzie. Have fun in DC today.
every day is the longest day ever for me....you should check out my blog to see where I actually live- I spend anywhere from 10 to 17 hours on any given day in the lab....so yeah....research stinks
Between post-nap and pre-bedtime, I'm ready for the day to be done. Steve gets home later these days and I feel like every day is so long. Let's play next time we're having long days.
Why didn't you call me! I am so close, remember??? Plus, I have a car and we could go to Target together! I know I have school, but I need breaks too! Don't let this tragedy occur again!
Those days are few and far between for us, but when they do come around it is almost nauseating! I can't wait for the weather to get warm though so I can just spend some time outside without feeling guilty for making Hadlie freeze her buns off!
13 episodes? Please. Tara and I watched the entire second season in one night. OK, one night and 3 hours of the next day. But it was all in a row. Booya!
Well my friend, my days seem super long sometimes, but most of the time it is for the opposite reason. Too much to do and too little time. It's too bad you are going crazy with extra time but hey maybe you could come up with the next great invention that every mom needs.
I didn't know it was possible to watch 13 episodes of anything in one day. I think you set a record; you should be rewarded! I get bored sometimes too. Too bad you don't have Wymount friends to run to anymore! :(
Post a Comment