
So it doesn't snow around here much and it did yesterday and it was AWESOME! We got all decked out and went down a little hill in our complex with some friends. Makenzie didn't mind watching but when Lee took her down she wasn't so sure about that.

This was her reaction. Lee also took the wheels off of his skateboard so that he could snowboard down the hill which acutally worked suprisingly well. Lee and I did a few runs ourself, we were so sucessful in getting speed on one run that we went right off the hill and into the parking lot. It was good times.
6 comments:
your face cracks me up!! sheer bliss;)
wow, looks like fun!
I still haven't dressed Reagan up and taken her out in the snow, I need to. How fun!
love the last pic where you're laughing your head off! I had a dream about you last night! I miss you!!
Oh my gosh. So you two are seriously, honestly the cutest couple. Ever.
Kenzie looks so cute. We left Kailee with a sitter and Jared and I went sledding in Rock Canyon Park. It was so fun! Oh how we wished you guys were here to join us. There are only certain people in the world who are parents (old fogies) and will actually go sledding. We had sooooo much fun! We also were a little sore from having to walk up the stupid hill everytime we went down!
Post a Comment