
So everyone talks about it, I was begining to feel bad that I had no idea what was going on. A friend counseled me to seriously consider watching Lost. The season premiere came on last night and I told her I can't begin to watch it in the middle of season four. So she told me that ABC was streaming all the seasons online, what a great idea. So it began this week. I have watched half of season one and it is great. I just hope ABC keeps them up long enough for me to get completely caught up.
7 comments:
oh my goodness, i'm so happy to hear that you are catching up. it is seriously my favorite show! And i'd bet watching them online all in a row would make it much easier to enjoy and follow. eek, it's so good! i have chills right now...
I'm so glad you love it. It is one of our (well, mainly me actually) favorite shows.
Smash - Have I been that out of the loop that you have a baby and I had no clue? I guess so. Congrats! I love your blog! And btw - lost is overly addictive - once you start there is no turning back!
Hey, We love lost too. That is our show, the one we actually sit down and watch together. The first season was the best, the second was great, the third was good, and this new season seems really good also. Hope you enjoy it. Let us know what you think.
whoa, I thought for sure I was the only one who hadn't seen lost. Maybe I should jump on the band wagon afterall:) I'd always get so frustrated trying to watch 24 with my kiddos crying and making me miss it:) I kind of gave up on must see series. the internet though huh? I could do that:)
Yaay!! We love lost! You will not regret this decision.
it is truely like a drug...i watched season 1 two two years ago, in three days. I didn't go to church, work or school.....I LOVE LOST! I am addicted, and in love....Sawyer and I have a not so secret love affair. I am so glad you have decided to make good choices:)
Post a Comment