Monday, March 17, 2008

A Visually Pleasing Visit from Danica







We were so happy to see our old friend Danica from BYU. She came down to pay her family a visit but we got to steal her away just long enough for her to shoot some pictures of Makenzie. We had a great time together and Danica does some awesome work. Here are a few pictures of Makenzie. Thanks Danica!! Check out her website at http://danicaphotography.blogspot.com/

12 comments:

Ie Li said...

Those are beautiful pictures. Makenzie is beautiful!

Danica said...

thanks for letting me visit!

Talai said...

Wow, she is really talented. i think the one at the top is my fave! Makenzie is so cute!

Sabs said...

wow! These are sooooo cute! you're such a hot mama too!!

Unknown said...

Wow, those are amazing! I checked out her website, she is an incredible photographer!!! I looked at your whole photoshoot. Makenzie is beautiful! I love her big blue eyes!
PRICELESS!

Tammy said...

Those are the cutest pictures! Kinzie is definitely photogenic!

Critchfield fam said...

Kenzie's eyes are AMAZING!! Great choice of shirt color on her!

Lindsey said...

Darling pictures!! I love that first one!! She is so cute!

The Ballard Family said...

Oh....my...goodness!!! I have chills. Those pictures are amazing. She is beautiful and I LOVE the one of you two. So much personality!

Sarah Roberts said...

what a beautiful baby!!!

Daniel said...

She looks SO beautiful in that top picture. She has gorgeous eyes. And she's such a smiley baby, don't you think?

Ben and Summer said...

WOW. Those are amazing pictures - what a talented photographer. And what a beautiful baby! Her eyes are, of course, gorgeous. What a beautful family:)